Jump to navigation Jump to search
The GMD file format extension for RGG games used from Ryu Ga Gotoku: Kenzan! onwards. This file format is the models the games use ranging from characters to stages.
- Character model GMDs are generally located in a folder or par named "Chara"
- In OE/OOE games there is also chara_arc which contains stage specific models such as cabaret girls and accessories.
- There is also chara_common which controls how models behave in OE/OOE such as height, voice, and if any accessories are assigned.
- Asset locations vary depending on the game engine, for DE it is located in a folder or par named "asset" and in OE/OOE it's "reactor" or "reactive_obj"
- Stages can be located in the "stage" folder.